TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement was last revised on September 10, 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- USER CONTENT
- ON DEMAND PAYMENT
- SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- LIMITED GUARANTEE
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- NON SOLICITATION
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- NO RESPONSIBILITY
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- ETHICAL CONDUCT
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
www.neon-edu.com (“website”) owned and managed by Neon Education Pvt. Ltd (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
- “Service” or “Services” refers to the services available for sale to the customers through our electronic platform.
- “User“, “You” and “your” refers the person who is accessing for taking any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website and ;
- “Customer“,” Customers”refers to the user who accesses the website or and makes the payment for availing services;
- “Member” refers to the user who create an account with the website or for availing the services available on the website or ;
- “We“, “us“, “our” and “Company” are references to NEON EDUCATION PVT. LTD.;
- “Website” shall mean and include “https://www.neon-edu.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “Subscription Fee” means the subscription fee paid by User for subscribing a specific course for selected duration as per the Subscription plan, paid directly by the Users to the Website.
- “Subscription Plan” shall mean the plan available on the Website through which users can gain access to our online education services offered on the Website.
- “User Account (Students)” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for availing various services offered on the website or ;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions” or “Terms” this agreement between Neon Education and the User;
- “Course” or “Neon Edu Course” the online learning courses made available by Neon Education on our Website for use by Users;
- “Examination Body” organisations which award secondary education level qualifications, including but not limited to A Levels;
- “Parent” a User linked to a Student who has permission to view and manage personal and billing data and act as a Payee on behalf of the Student;
- “Payee” a User who is either a Student or Parent and pays for products or services from Neon Education for themselves as a Student or on behalf of a Student;
- “Rights” copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights;
- “Student” the User erolled in one or more Neon Edu Course;
- “Neon Education”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Neon Education Pvt. Limited and the Website;
- “User”, “you” and “your” all material in whatever medium or form created by the User on the Neon Education Website including video, audio, images, messages to Neon Education, messages to other users, comments, text, responses to questions, and metadata;
- “Website” the website https://neon-edu.com on which we operate Neon Education.
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 13 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
The Neon Education platform enables you to subscribe a selected course. The course will be conducted over the span of a year whose schedule will be provided to you on request.
You can enroll for any of the offered courses (AS and A Level Programs) and we will guide and assist you to secure good marks and make headway for the top universities and colleges.
We have a pool of experienced and professional teachers, who will be on your side along the whole journey.
The website additionally provides to you actionable insights and reporting captured by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence Technology.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes“), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the changes to our Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
For accessing the website and using certain resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
When you create an account, we collect registration-related information such as name, address, e-mail, and phone number. Once you submit the required registration information, we alone will determine whether or not to approve your proposed account. If approved, you will be sent an e-mail detailing how to complete your registration.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
The User warrants that the User has the legal capacity to enter a binding contract with Neon Education. If the User is under the age of 18 the User must have obtained full consent from his/her parent or legal guardian and both Student and Parent warrant they are fully aware of the Terms upon which the Neon Edu Course is made available to him/her as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
If a Parent signs up they are agreeing to the Terms set out in these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the Student their account is linked to or any Student they link their account to in future.
The User must provide a valid email address on registration. The User must confirm their email address via the link in the confirmation email sent to them. The User must set a password when completing their account registration.
Neon Edu Courses purchased from this Website are intended for use by the Student only.
Neon Education reserve the right to alter the Courses available for sale on the Website and to discontinue any of the Courses.
If the User is under the age of 16, the User must explicitly tell Neon Education their age by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before enrolling in a course. This is so that we can ensure that the User’s data is handled in the most appropriate way for their age-group.
- Content Responsibility.
The website Application permits you to submit content, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content submitted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When submitting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any such submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
ON DEMAND PAYMENT
- You pay & subscribe a course for assistance in guidance in AS and A Level Programs. At the time payment, while providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the details provided are true and accurate.
- All the payment on this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
- The Preferred method of payment is PayPal. Credit cards are accepted via PayPal merchant services. Accepted cards are: Visa / Delta / Electron / MasterCard / Eurocard / Maestro/ American Express Debit cards are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- If there is an error in the payment confirmation, please contact us immediately by email at email@example.com.
- We may refuse or unable to process your order if:
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- We may refuse or unable to process your order if:
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
- For any refund related issue, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
- For availing our website service regularly, the user shall be required to subscribe to the subscription plans available on the website. All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication. However, we reserve the right to alter these in future.
- Any order for subscribing to our Subscription plan shall be between User and NEON EDUCATION PVT. LTD.. The user agrees to take particular care when providing us with its details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
- A Student can purchase an Neon Edu Course for themselves, acting as their own Payee, hence the User, or a Parent can purchase an Neon Edu Course on behalf of a Student (the User), acting as a Payee.
- SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES: It is agreed by the user that:
- The User shall pay the required subscription fee to us as per the Subscription package available on the Website.
- Payment: Payment mode shall be:
- PayPal and;
- Online Debit and Credit Cards;
- Direct Debit.
- Payment: Payment mode shall be:
- Once a user purchases any subscription plan, they agree that they will be automatically charged on a monthly/yearly basis until the user cancels the subscription before the date of renewal of the subscription plan.
- Any order for subscribing to any Subscription plan that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- We may refuse or be unable to process your order/subscription if:
- Your card or PayPal account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- If we does not receive a payment on time we reserve the right to suspend or cancel the User participation on the Neon Edu Course and further access to Neon Education may be denied to the Student and Parent.
- The user can cancel the subscription of any service anytime through their account.
- If you wish, you can cancel your subscription but no refund will be applicable on the cancellation/termination of a subscription, however you can still use the applicable paid service until the end of its terms you paid for.
- Neon Education will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of the User’s order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss the User may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data the User provides when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- The user debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet; the credit card company of the user may do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver Services you have ordered or any delay in doing so if caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, adverse weather, pandemics, strikes, lockouts, and other industrial disputes, breakdown or systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
By this Website:
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered services from our Website.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
- You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
- You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of our Website. We reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of our Terms and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to canceling your Member account, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties.
- You warrants that the User Material is and will be original work and has not been and will not be copied wholly or substantially from any other work or material or any other source.
- The User shall fully reimburse and defend Neon Education from and against any damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by Neon Education or awarded by any court against Neon Education as a result of or in connection with:
- any claim or action that the use by Neon Education or Users of any User Material infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party or breaches any applicable law or regulation;
- any other breach by the User of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
The User is not permitted to make private arrangements for tuition with a Tutor introduced by Neon Education . Should a user breach this obligation, they will be liable to account to Neon Education for all sums paid to the Tutor without deduction and Neon Education shall be entitled to obtain an injunction against the user to prevent further breaches. This obligation shall continue notwithstanding termination of this agreement.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the service.
We accept no responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances outside the Company’s ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
We shall not be liable and responsible for the behavior of the users (both teacher and the students). And we are also not accountable for the quality of the services provided by the Relationship manager on the website.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.neon-edu.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
The aggregate liability of the NEON EDUCATION towards the principal in respect of any losses, costs claimed by the user in relation to this Agreement shall not exceed the fees received to the NEON EDUCATION provided that any such claim is made not later than within 15 (fifteen) days of termination of this Agreement.
In no event shall NEON EDUCATION PVT. LTD., nor its owners, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; and (iii) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
The User agrees to provide Neon Education with accurate and complete information wherever Neon Education requests information from the User.
Neon Education will not disclose sensitive personal information to third parties without direct consent from the User.
Neon Education may investigate any disputes from either the Student or Tutor with respect to lessons, scheduling, safeguarding, privacy or any other matter.
Tutors and Students are expected to be professional, prompt with time and held to Neon Education’s standard of conduct. Neon Education reserves the right to terminate tuition if inappropriate behaviour has occurred, including but not limited to safeguarding breaches, plagiarism, and unethical practices.
By commencing tuition, students are agreeing to Neon Education’s full safeguarding policy.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website and is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website or will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE/ WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE/, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
GREAT CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE AND NEON EDUCATION IS CORRECT AND ERROR FREE. FROM TIME TO TIME, THERE MAY BE ERRORS OF FACT AND/OR GRAMMATICAL, SPELLING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS WHICH WE WILL USE OUR REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO CORRECT AS SOON AS THESE ARE IDENTIFIED. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THAT MAY HAVE OCCURRED. WE CANNOT WARRANT THAT USE OF NEON EDUCATION OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR FIT FOR PURPOSE, TIMELY, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR REPRESENTS THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF NEON EDUCATION OR THE WEBSITE AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ACCURACY.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE/. THE WEBSITE/ MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES AND DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE/ AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
NEON EDUCATION SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN IN DELIVERING NEON EDUCATION WHERE SUCH FAILURE ARISES AS A RESULT OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION WHICH IS OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL SUCH AS AN ACT OF GOD OR THOSE OF THIRD PARTIES.
NEON EDUCATION HAVE TAKEN ALL REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT INTERNET FRAUD AND ENSURE ANY DATA COLLECTED FROM THE USER IS STORED AS SECURELY AND SAFELY AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, NEON EDUCATION CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE IN THE EXTREMELY UNLIKELY EVENT OF A BREACH IN OUR SECURE COMPUTER SERVERS OR THOSE OF THIRD PARTIES.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website/ automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website/ are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website / may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website/ should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees and assigns harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website/ . We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of England and Wales without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website/ .
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, civil commotion or Pandemic, COVID-19 or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.